We've been sorting through all our possessions deciding what to keep-move-store. It's quite a task!I've already sold some things on the GR Craigs List this week, but we'll also be having a garage/moving sale this Saturday (June 6) from 9 am - 3pm in an effort to get rid of more stuff.
Here's a partial list of things that will be available:
- Kitchen stuff - microwave, electric fry pan, utensils, nice silverware, some pots & pans, baking sheets and pans, dishes, and more
- Furniture - end table, night stands, 6 oak dining room chairs, vintage vinyl rockers (2), 4 wooden kitchen table chairs, round office table, decorative wooden fireplace, antique full bed with head & foot board (mattress & boxspring if wanted), vintage bedroom chair with ottoman (this is worn with age)
- Two 20-inch TV's
- Decorations - wall mirrors, lamps, artificial tree, baskets, hanging pictures, frames
- Gardening tools/outdoor stuff - rake, hoe, shovels, push lawnmower, 6 foot ladder, gas grill, tools, etc.
- Misc. Items - Chest freezer, misc luggage, board & card games, humidifier, camcorder
- Some women's and men's clothing
And MORE!
Cash only please!!
Come on out this Saturday!
4 comments:
Hey Gwen! I hope your kids are able to use some of the stuff you're getting rid of. Whatcha asking for the boccerball table? I can see my kids having a blast with it?
We need to have lunch, but I know you have a bazillion things to do over the next few months. Do we need to set a date for this fall some time? :) Sounds laughable, doesn't it? Hope you're enjoying your time with Jamie, Clint and Evee.
SO wish that I could be there to help out with everything! I could cry just thinking about everything changing... love you.
Joni
Wish we could be there to help in some way! I could post everything on Los Angeles CraigsList for you - maybe someone would be willing to drive to pick up those sweet vintage green chairs.
Is your lawnmower in good shape? We need one. You may not get this before tomorrow morning though. If you don't sell it...let me know.
Thanks!
Post a Comment