I love you a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck,Final days here in Princeton with Clint, Jamie, Evee, and baby Iris. I have mixed emotions. Ready to go home after 10 weeks of being here, there, and everywhere, living out of a suitcase, sleeping on umpteen different beds/couches, and travels that took us from east coast to west coast and north to MI. . . but sad to leave family.
and a hug around the neck,a hug around the neck,
and a barrel and a heap, a barrel and a heap,
and I'm talking in my sleep about you.
Sometimes I wish we all lived in the same town. I could help out when needed; take the grandkids out for special times. We could call each other and say, "Hey, you guys want to come over for dinner tonight?" Or, "Why don't we keep the kids so you can have a date night." But, I've resigned myself to the fact that it is highly unlikely that we will ever be in close proximity. So thankful for today's technology - skype, email, and the Vonage phone service - that keeps us connected across miles and an ocean.



Silly girl!


5 comments:
Cute pics. Sam was just singing this song this morning. :
I love seeing these pictures of your family. What a joy for Jamie that you got to be there right when she needed you most!
Hey, that looks like Jersey Garden?
Hey Tim! That's a big outlet mall by Newark airport. We were spending some layover time with Dennis before he flew back to Europe.
Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.
- Johnson
Post a Comment