Once I was out on the pier, I couldn't go past the first lighthouse or I would have had a second shower for the day. Even so, the walk to that point was sending a mist over the pier as the waves rolled up over the concrete wall.
The sun was shining and the fresh air was exhilarating. The wind surfers were enjoying what mother nature brought their way today. And the seagulls seemed to be unaffected by the winds.
A gorgeous fall day in West Michigan...
3 comments:
Beautiful, Feel better when i see them.
web hosting
web design
Nice pictures! It's amazing how fall can look so different in different parts of the country - the water is nice!
HI, GWEN! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Couldn't resist coming over to yours as well. Oh, wow, you have some amazing pictures here. I love the one with the seagull on the lamp post. That's a true keeper. Beautiful!
And onto your next blog -- lucky you switching roles in the kitchen. I would rather clean up than do the cooking, so you have it made, girl!
Are you watching the elections tonight? Not me. It's too depressing. Plus, it drags on and on. I guess I'll just find out in the morning. We truly need to be praying for our country.
Cecil is down at IWU this week and next, working on campus. He'll be coming home on weekends. I baby-sat all day today then went to small group tonight, but I'm hoping to get a lot of writing done in my quiet house in the next several days.
Warm Hugs and God's Rich Blessings...
Shar
Post a Comment